ORACValues.com Forum
Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost - Printable Version

+- ORACValues.com Forum (http://www.oracvalues.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Antioxidants (/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: High-Antioxidant Foods (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost (/thread-59.html)

Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost - barnabykalan - 10-02-2008 01:08 PM

Hi,

I've been reading about EC lately. There seem to be so many different benefits. Why do most people try EC? Circulation/heart? Energy? Sleep? Pain relief? It seems all over the map.

Re: Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost - dave90 - 10-07-2008 07:55 PM

I have been using it for a couple of months now. Like you said, its claimed benefits are all over the board. I originally got it because of a recommendation by ImmortalHair from the regrowth.com forums (and his own site, immortalhair.org) to help with hair loss. I can't say for sure that it has been effective in that department, but I have noticed two other positive "side effects":

- A dramatic reduction in seasonal allergies. This time of year, I am typically walking around with massive head congestion, ringing ears, etc. This year, they have been much better than normal.
- Reduced lower back pain. I have mild chronic lower back pain that seems to be worse for a few days after an intense workout. Last week, I doubled up on the EC extract (it was Fibroboost brand) because my allergies started getting worse, and the next day I noticed the back pain was almost absent - a really weird feeling since I had gotten so used to it.

FYI, I'm typically taking 1 capsule of Fibroboost twice daily, though I haven't exactly been diligent about taking them before meals as recommended.

Re: Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost - jamesperterson - 03-02-2009 12:40 AM

Am I reading this right the Doctor's Best Fibroboost says 1200mg on back which is the same as the old one so just use 2 pills a day or use 3 pills for the Doctor's Best?

Re: Ecklonia Cava or Fibroboost - rejoice - 09-01-2009 08:59 AM

I have also started using this product recently, and I too strongly recommend others to use it too.
I have been suffering from chronic fatigue and rhinitis for quite a while now, and after I was recommended to use fibroboost, I was cured entirely from these symptoms. Also, my early stages of arthritis in my knees were completely gone after use. I have been taking this product for a year now, and nowadays I take it only when I feel tired- yet it still works like magic. I really do recommend others to try this product.
P.S: I have found another product made from the same ingredients (Seanol) as Fibroboost called Algaea-X, which is a muscle-and-joint cream. Me and my friends who have frequent muscle pains used this product, and we think it helps a lot without side effects.